profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

and it snows again

January 26, 2005

Woke up today at seven, due to a certain someone, but didn't really drag myself out of bed till 8:30. Well anyway, I woke up, looked outside, and what did I see? More snow! I need to start bringing my digicam around to take pics, I haven't touched it in a while.

I've been in a depressed mood today, just finally thought over some things and it wasn't that great. Supposedly in this game of life, we lose some and we gain some. But it still doesn't make losing easier, especially if it's in your control on whether you lose or win. In this case, I've chosen to lose and it hurts. But I know that if I continued I'd only hurt myself more, so from now on him and I are no longer friends. I can't fake a smile anymore, I can't pretend I'm happy, and even more I can't pretend he doesn't hurt me. In the end I don't need him.

So today I lost a friend, got coffee all over my bag, and ruined my shoes walking through snow.

posted by tiffany at 1/26/2005 06:03:00 PM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger