profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

obsession, boredom, tired

April 26, 2005

I'm so tired. Just finished a net quiz for compsci, I'm not sure how well I did since I just BS'd it. I'll be happy with a C+ or B in that class, whatevers. I know my GPA is going down, I mean DOWN, this semester. SO BORED, the roomie has been in her pajamas reading on her bed since 7. Not like it matters either way since we don't talk to each other. I guess we were both too lazy to ever switch rooms.

Since I'm bored, here's a wish list ^__- .. Lets see how well I do convincing my parnets for any of it. I think I'm going to go for the "I'm going to be gone in Hong Kong for a whole year" plea that I've been playing.


Sony DSC-T7 - $499.95 .. Still need a new one since I sold my "old" one to Bryan. I use the word "old" loosely since my it was basically brand new.


Sony PCGA-UVC11A - $89.99 .. Webcam so I can still see my mommy while I'm in Hong Kong. Teach my mom how to use a webcam!


"Nine-Tailed Fox" aka "Forbidden Love" DVD set w/ English subs - $87.99 .. I'm such a FOB at heart but it's a good series.


"Phoenix" DVD set w/ English subs - $79.99 ... RIP Lee Eun-Joo, she was one of my favorite Korean actresses


Coach messenger bag - $298 .. I want a messenger bag and most of them are ugly. I'd aim for a LV messenger bag but I don't think my parents would go for it unless I gave them a 4.0 GPA, even then they wouldn't be happy. nevermind.


Coach wallter - $178 .. Tiffany needs a wallet if no one has noticed.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. I'm shocked, normally it seems like I want a lot more things. The two DVD sets I can probably get by getting good grades and telling my mom I need to something to watch over summer. As for the wallet and messenger bag, I'll work on both my parents for those. A good goodbye present no? I'll get be gone for my birthday and christmas! This is all assuming I don't upset my dad too much. The new digital camera, I'm not going to talk to my parents about that. My mom is stiff iffy that I sold my $500 camera for only $150. I'm not sure if I blame her.

posted by tiffany at 4/26/2005 10:38:00 PM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger