profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

off i go

April 28, 2005

I got my planet ticket for Hong Kong today. Leaving on August 3rd and taking Northwest Airlines. The ticket was only $598, so cheap! But there's two lay overs, one in Detriot and the other in Tokyo. TOKYO! I'm not complaining, I can at least say I've been to Japan .. for that short one hour between flights. So under my sister's suggestion I'm practicing some Japanese right now, specifically "where's the bathroom?"

sumiman ga, otearai wa doko desu ka? ... arigatou
excuse me, where's the bathroom? ... thank you

Got that down! Although I can't pronunce the parts of it so going along with another recommendation from my sister I'll need to watch some anime.

FROM BRADLEY - DEPART 12:00PM
ARRIVE DETRIOT @ 1:54PM
LEAVE DETRIOT @ 3:30pm
ARRIVE TOKYO @ 5:20PM
LEAVE TOKYO @ 6:30PM
ARRIVE IN HONG KONG @ 9:55PM
= 22 HOURS!!!

______

Turned in my Antrho paper today, that's 20% of my grade, at 9:05 .. when I finished the paper at 4am. Turned it in, sat through a borrowing discussion and came back to dorm. Finally around 12 or 1 I decided to nap but then Bryan called me and went to the DC to eat. So many little kids there, so cute! I want a kid!

Went Mother's Day card shopping with Bryan. Reading through all the cards made me want to cry. I'm going to miss my mom so much. Then when I called my mom an hour ago I wanted to cry again just hearing her voice. I HAVE PROBLEMS!

______

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com << looking at this made my stomach hurt .. how am i going to get into law school? I need motivation!

GOALS
Grades: 3.3 GPA & 165 LSAT [at least for both]
Work Experience aka What to do for two years?:
- Teach ESL abroad .. Korea? China?
- Peace Corps ... Thailand? China?
- Work for a non-profit organization ... PIRG? etc?
- Go to grad school?
Schools I want to apply to:
- Univeristy of Conneticut
- Suffolk University
- University of San Francisco
- Boston University
- University of California - Los Angeles
- George Washington

posted by tiffany at 4/28/2005 04:44:00 PM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger