profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

writing again

April 24, 2005

Back home in Ludlow right now. This pass week has been full of ups and downs, full of suprises and shocks. Its been a long week.

I'm not necessarily in the best mood right now but I guess I'll just need to deal. In the end it was my decision to move on, but still. Two years is a very long time. I loved and will continue to love. My heart has been broken.

So it's official. I'm going to study abroad for two semesters @ CUHK (The Chinese Univeristy of Hong Kong). Going to take some Government Administration, Mandarin, and History classes. Hopefully learn a little more about life, mature, grow, and figure out some things.


Going to call this place home for a year. Looks very mountainy, I'm going to get a work out!

Went to the China & Taiwan study abroad orientation today. I was so BORED. Drove up with my mom in the pouring rain, we were twenty minutes late, and all they talked about was Fudan University in Shanghai and Beijing Univerisity. Why did they need me there?! But, being there left me with a little more confirmation that I'm really going to CUHK. I'm really going to be gone from my family and friends for a year. Should I leave in the beginning or mid-August though? Orientation is August 25th. But my mom wants me to get there early and maybe get my Hong Kong citizenship.

It'd be hot to be a dual citizen.

posted by tiffany at 4/24/2005 12:25:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger