Friday, I woke around nine after 10+ hours of peaceful sleeping to remember that I forgot to do my compsci lab that was due that day. I was kicking myself but I did about half of it and ran off to my English conference. My teacher basically told me my text-wresting mid-process draft was shit and I should re-do the whole thing but then returned my research paper on child beggars in China and said it was the best paper in the class. She also told me, "I enjoy reading and grading your papers." Anyone else as confused as me? But my test-wresting draft was shit that I had thrown together twenty-minutes before class, can't blame her, it was shit. After that I went to all my classes! Its been a while since I've gone to all my classes in a day, proud of myself. Saw them setting up Queer Fest while walking to
Geo-sciece after my english conference. A bunch of air things that reminded me of my tragic sophmore year field day my high school had. But I met up with Bryan at the fest afterwards when I turned in my lab at the grad center, I did that lab in shit face pace! Bryan and I had lunch/dinner at the Worcester DC, hung out with Josh a little, and then went off to Margaret Cho at Amherst College.
I LOVE Margaret Cho! She was hilarous. Although, 60% of her act was about gay/lesbians since 90% of her audience was homosexual. There was 10% guys, which only less then 1% of wasn't gay, and the rest of the 90% girls I say 75% of them were lesbians. I felt like such a minority.. Asian, straight, and don't smoke! There about three or four tables of Asians, still outnumbered by whites though. A college one mile away from UMASS has such a different scene, felt like I had driven a few hours away. But, the show was great, my jaw and stomach hurt afterwards from laughing. I was crying from laughing throughout the show and afterwards driving back with Bryan I would just randomly laugh.
"Everyone knows who William Hung is right? I hope everyone doesn't think all Asians have down syndrome.."
Saturday, I did absolutely nothing. I woke up too late for the Water Watch clean up at the Johnny Appleseed Park, I felt so bad. I overslept and didn't get Vanessa's voice mail till 10pm when she called me 10am since I had closed my cell phone.
Today, Sunday, I've done absolutely nothing too. Woke up early, laid around, took a shower, wrapped some wontons, burned some discs, napped, and watched parts of "House of Flying Daggers." .. OMG, Takeshi Kaneshiro is fuckin' hott! Half Japanese and half Taiwanese (Chinese), beautiful mix.

Going back to school tomorrow morning. What do do with myself till then? I'm so bored and feel like a bum. I'm hoping I make a lot of money working for PIRG this summer, because I'm in some financial problems right now. I'm too afraid to tell my mom, because to her I've paid off my credit card debt long ago. SHIT!





