I got her:
a dozen chocolate covered strawberries - $58

a Sam Sam 'I Love You' stuffed animal - $25

a bouquet - $50

I LOVE MY MOMMY!
She has work Sunday night, like every year. It really, for the lack of a better term, sucks. But I'll try to get her out for lunch, where though? "Ginger Blossom" for sushi? Maybe "Ruby Tuesday"? I don't know why she likes that resturant so much.
I also don't feel like I got her a solid gift, everything I've bought seems to be accessories. She told me she wanted to be a fax machine, it's a stupid gift but I guess practical. We'll see. Maybe I'll ask Bryan to swing me by Staples tomorrow.
PIRG meeting tonight, Ellen Story is suppose to talk to us. I love this lady, I really wanted to work for her office as an intern or volunteer. I still remember when she spoke to my sociology class last semester. She told us to not be scared of politics and for us "young people" to run for office. We'll see how it goes.
Only a week left of classes and then it's finals. Freshmen year has passed by so fast, I hope the remaing three years fly by too. But at the same time I hope I learn, mature, and an experience more the next three years.





