profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

paint all over me

May 08, 2005

Just got back from making a bunch of tomb stones out of card board for MASSPIRG's Textbook Funeral. It's going to on Tuesday at 9:30AM. I hope I wake-up on time. My nails are so gross from getting paint all over my hands, painting with sponges is always fun. I also got paint all over my clothes, I wore the wrong clothes to paint in. Oh well.

Here's a quick recap of my weekend.

Friday - Skipped Geoscience and went to my PoliSci discussion but left early. Bryan picked me up and he had found someone's cell phone in Mahar. So we some peoplesearch, facebook search, and got nothing but he had called this guys mom's cellphone beforehand. So we knew where he lived, in Coolidge 16th floor. So we truge to Southwest and we find this kid's room, well at least we hoped it was his room. The kid answered his door 2 minutes after we knocked it and then we where off to the mall to get Bryan his tux for prom. Yes, prom. I think it's sad to return to your school for anything outside of a reunion after you've graduated, sorry Bryan .. I love you. On our drive to the mall we missed our exit and had to get the next one, we were in the middle of downtown Holyoke and Bryan refused to do an u-turn. It was so shady in downtown Holyoke. Thank you mom and dad for moving to Ludlow! After driving around downtown Holyoke Bryan finally did an u-turn and we got the mall safely.

When I got home from the mall with Bryan I walked into my house and my mom came running towards me crying. All the stuff I had gotten her for Mother's Day had arrived, she was so happy and emotional. It made me feel so good. My sister and brother hated me though since they didn't get her anything. Hmm.. extra points for me! LOL

Saturday - Mommy bought us all 2 1/2 lbs. lobsters and king crab legs! It was so good. I went to the mall after I ate and showerd off all the season food smell with Bryan and Jenny to return his tux. We did a little shopping too .. spent around $80, not bad. Got a light jacket from H&M and what not. This lady in Victoria's Secret tried forever to get me to get my bra size resized. But I didn't want to, another day maybe. I was in a very gloomy mood on Saturday.

We shopped and when we were leaving Guess we saw the scariest shit in the world. We see this group of Hispanic kids running towards us. One kid was being chased by this huge group. I heard one person scream "Yeah you better run motherfucker" and I saw him holding a gun. I've never seen someone whip out a gun outside of a gun range or those show-in-tells with police officers before. Then a girl screamed "HE HAS A GUN", the group started beating the kid, and everyone just stood there and a bunch of people were calling the cops. These kids were at most 15, someone even as young as 13. WTF are they doing with their lives? I don't know anymore. But yes, it was our queue to leave the mall ASAP.

Sunday - Woke-up, packed, went with my mommy to drop-off my lil' bro at Chinese school, at pho with my mommy, and she drove me back to school. Then I went to the PIRG office and got paint all over me.


Viet Pho .. so good.

I'm hungry. What to eat? The weather's really ugly too. I've babbled enough.

posted by tiffany at 5/08/2005 07:07:00 PM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger