profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

restless

June 24, 2005

May I say, summer is boring? There has been nothing exciting to talk about, I do live in Ludlow after all though. I've done nothing but work at Big Y, sleep, and do random things with friends. I'm so tired of saying, "would you be interested in our Big Y featured item of the week?" to each and every customer. Oh well .. I need the money.

I love how people can be told something straight to their face and not realize, "hey, she's talking about me" but actually turn around and lecture you. Case in point, remember my credit card woes and my attempts to make my friends pay me back? Well, instead of getting my point and paying me back, I get a lecture to stop using my credit cards and to pay them off. One, yes I need to stop using them. Two, then pay me back BITCH! See the love I have for my friends? I seriously love them but everyone has their pros and cons, their cons drive me crazy. But hey, I have a million flaws myself. *shrugs*

40 more days to go.. yeah?!
I've started the slow process of packing. I brought up one of my suit cases into my room yesterday and slowly over the next week I'll start packing my winter clothes. Hopefully I will, at least. I'm really only bringing my American Eagle winter jacket, my Northface fleece jacket, two H&M jackets, jeans, t-shirts, underwear, socks, shoes, and my laptop to Hong Kong. Nothing else. I still want to buy more jeans, shoes (sneakers and what not), t-shirts, and socks since I keep on losing mine. Oh yeah, I need a new digi cam.

posted by tiffany at 6/24/2005 08:59:00 PM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger