Lately I've caught myself saying, "dude.." I hate saying it too. Oh well.
Today was my last day at Big Y! I was so happy yet a bit sad when it was the end of my shit, random people hugging me, giving me kisses on the cheek, and just wishing me the best. As much as I've always said I hated working at Big Y, the people at Big Y, well some of them, are great. Especially at Ludlow Big Y. I think it's a big reason why I quit the Amherst Big Y, the people were just straight up 'eh' and 'mean' compared to the co-workers I was use to at Ludlow. Oh well, unless I'm desperate for a job I don't plan on ever going back to Big Y for a job.
..
Bought a new digicam last night. It was only $480 and came with a 512mb memory stick duo. Hottness, it better come soon.
.. 16 more days till I leave, it's kind of bittersweet. If it's apporpiate to use that word.
Shopping at Boston tomorrow with Trish .. it better not rain.





