profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

i don't smile, because there's no reason to

July 07, 2005

Work, sleep, shop, and complain about being bored .. that's pretty all I've done lately.

- Working at Big Y is the greatest joy in life!
me: Hi, how are you? *fake smile*?
customer: I'm good, how are you?
me: I'm great *bigger and faker smile* .. Would you be interested in our Big Y featured item of the week ^insert random stupid item here^

.. So far we've done child's sunblock lotion, American flags, Boston cream donuts, flowers, chips, and what not. Would you buy the items from me? I'm pushing for these items, being a sales person instead of a cashier,and I don't get anything if I sell any or sell the most. I actually get in trouble if I don't ask the customer, three times caught and I get a written warning.

- Shopping = spending money
I've been obsessed with shopping and buying clothes lately. I've bought around 15 shirts, 2 pairs of jeans, and 6 pairs of socks. LOL, I'll add the random socks in there. I keep on worrying that I won't have enough clothes for Hong Kong because I'm just the type of person who can't stop worrying. I also got a new Coach purse and a Coach wallet when I went shopping with my mommy.

Hopefully tomorrow or by the beginning of next week I'll get around to buying a new digicam. My parents bought me a Sony DSC-P10 for $500 about a year and a half ago but I hardly ever used it so after a year and six or so months of not using it I sold it to Bryan. But now I actually need another one, I'm going to Hong Kong for almost or maybe even longer then a year, I have to take pictures. I can see the lectures coming from my parents for selling a perfectly fine and expensive camera and then buying another expensive one! Eek .. Just thinking about the nagging coming is scaring me.

- Boredom
All my friends pretty much all have part-time or full time jobs this summer. So on weekedays if I don't have work I'm so bored because all of them are either working or too tired to do antyhing.

Random pictures because I'm bored:

My desk, it has things that I could never live without.

Sony Vaio VGN-S150

My cellphone, I love it!

Samsung SGH-E630C

My MP3 player..

Sony NW-HD1 .. Looks better then an IPod and still holds 20gb.

My external hard drive..

Maxtor and it holds 300gb, if it died I'd cry .. that's sad but it holds a lot of my files.

My new Coach purse and wallet I bought a few days ago..


Lastly, I'm really bored.

posted by tiffany at 7/07/2005 08:56:00 PM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger