It's my 19th birthday and as my title says, I'm another year older but none wiser. Only a few minutes left till my birthday is over but honestly as you get older I think it's true that a birthday just becomes another day. Besides everyone telling you "Happy Birthday" and getting free shots at bars, there is no difference.
I didn't do anything special to celebrate my birthday. I just went out on Friday to some bars with friends, chocolate shots are very good! Otherwise today, my birthday, I spent the whole day practically chasing around Denise Ho. LOL, it really is sad. I just want an autograph in person and then I'll be happy and content. I can't compete with all these crazy fans though, craziness people! ... Before it sounds too sad, I did get lunch with friends to celebrate a little.
Now I have a paper due tommorrow that I have to write, I've been putting it off since Tuesday.
another year older, not a year wiser
October 23, 2005
posted by tiffany at 10/23/2005 11:54:00 PM
| Permalink |





