One more step, two more breaths
Three more heartbeats to the end
I drag my feet, my heavy limbs
With all the strength I can contend
My wings are torn, my bones bruised
My pride brutally killed
But one foot over another, I step
For my heart is beating still
I am bloodless, empty, heavier than ever
As my vision blurs and colours collide
I must have died, I could have died
But I’m very much still alive
So I take one more step, two more breaths
And three more heartbeats once again
It’s always been this hard
When standing this close to the end
.. last night was fun, i some how lost my digicam's battery though. it's all a blurr, i ended up in alex's room too. not good not good.
chocolate cake shot recipe/directions:
- 1/2 shot frangelico hazelnut
- 1/2 vanilla vodka (or absolute citron)
- lemon (or lime)
- sugar
*pour frangelico into a shot glass and top with vanilla vodka. smother a lemon wedge with sugar. when drinking, first bite the lemon wedge and then shoot the drink.
it is honestly the best shot i've ever had or even the best alcohol i've ever had. i've been in love with since i first had it about a month ago. at first when you see it or ask what's in it you go "how will this taste like chocolate?" but trust me it does taste exactly like chocolate cake and is awesome, that's sort of the problem though. it tastes so good that you keep on ordering them till you've had 6 or 8 of these luvly things and you wake up with a killer hang over. i laid in bed till 4pm today going "my head fucking hurts!" at the russian bar in Lan Kwai Fong you take the shot in a fridge, so good .. but so expensive there.
so yeah try it, don't overdue it though.
^__^
i need to buy a new battery!
i just got some birthday money .. total hottness, no longer as broke. not a lot of cash but enough money to buy me a new battery, some cds + dvds i'm waiting for (ah c's "butterfly lovers" 2nd version and "leung juk: legend continues" DVD"), and to fund my trips in december. till then, my bday and minimal remaining funds will have to last me till january/february when mommy sends me more money.
blurrrr .. i love my shots
October 30, 2005
posted by tiffany at 10/30/2005 05:45:00 PM
| Permalink |





