profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

if i had a choice..

October 05, 2005

In all seriousness I have finally come to the conclusion that if I had a choice, I would not be in college right now. No, shit right? Who wants to go to school? But I am serious! Besides wanting to be filthy rich one day, I have no other dreams. Going to college/university was just the norm, I never thought twice about it during high school. Everyone worked hard in high school to get into a good college and that was that. No other options.

- I never worked hard or even tried in high school. Classes were just nap time.
- I got into a respected university (LOL!! ^^).
- I changed my whole life around going to Hong Kong just to learn Mandarin because it will somehow help my future career. And then there's Beijing summer 07' to learn more Mandarin.
- Yet, I do not know what I want in life.
- Why am I wasting all this money on school? I'm not getting any aid, all loans~

Simple, my mom would have kicked me out of the house if I had not gone to college. I would never want to cashier the rest of my life at a supermarket or some other barely above min. wage job.

I have never felt so conceited and self-centered in my life like right now from this post. How many people would kill to be me? To go to college, to go to college in the United States (the locals remind me everyday of how fortunate and jealous they are of me), and to have my parents who only want what's best for me.

What's is best for me though? I can't live off my parents money for the rest of my life, although I wouldn't mind =P

Shits, I LOVE MY MOMMY!! .. I MISS HER *cries*

_____________

Currently Listening to:
MC Sniper - BK Love [2002 so sniper]
PB's - True Eyes [2005 sunny day]
Free Style - Y (Please Tell me Why) [2004 Volume 3]
Eun JiWon - 쨔째쩍횉짜 [2005 the 2nd round]

You know..

나가 한국 음악을 위해 나의 사랑의 잃었었다 그러나 느리게 나가 그것을 다시 발견하고 있다 것 을 나는 생각했다 ^____^

I'm such a loser~

On more thought..

더 중대한 생각에 나가 한국 음악을 들을 시작할 때문에 나의 생활은 많게 변화했다. 나는12살 이었다 또는13그때와 나는 열광하게 한 한국어에 어울렸다. finkl은 새로운 것 골라낸다 빨리, 나 이렇게 행복하다 풀어 놓고 있다! 나는 그들을 사랑한다!

FinKL Aja Aja Fighting!~ << God, that's my fobbiest moment ever!

posted by tiffany at 10/05/2005 05:47:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger