profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

money..

October 06, 2005

Where has all my money gone? I would scare people if I told them how much money I have spent in only two months.

Money comes and goes so easily in Hong Kong. I do not even know where it all went.

Jess, I miss my polak! Don't cry, cheer up, and smile hun!

Happy 22nd Birthday Ga-Jei, I wish I could make your wish come true and be there but you know what =P

posted by tiffany at 10/06/2005 11:35:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger