profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

poor head phones...

October 03, 2005

My headphones broke. I have to position my head a certain position and stay still for one side to work. My roomates must be like "WTF is this ABC doing?!" I don't blame them since the angle I have to position my head is just stupid. I'll need to buy new ones.

So tired and I feel like shit, stayed up really late last night memorizing like any other good Asian kid. Memorizing Chinese characters isn't easy, I wish I had paid more attention in Chinese school when I was younger. But I was ten, thought I was White, and didn't see any point in learning Chinese. Now this is all coming back to bite me in the ass. Maybe I should have continued taking Spanish, the four years I took of it have all gone down the drain. ..

hola, me llamo tiffany .. y tu? como estas? me es muy muy malo, me es enfermo. falto a alguien como loco.

.. yeah, that's all I remember.

Saw my idol, Denise Ho, yesterday .. Well, I saw her before at the musical but this time was she two feet away from me and I was like "OMG!!" and completely star stunned.

My favorite picture that I took yesterday:

I just find it really cute =P

Going to Singapore on October 25th to October 28th. Excited, always wanted to go to Singapore for the longest time. I don't know why though. But yeah, that's another country off my list.

I think my mom has finally accepted that I might not go to law school. First time I tried getting that by her she told me to "not be stupid" but now I think she accepts that it won't be the end of the world if I don't. Law school is still an option, but I don't want to give myself that pressure. I need to start taking LSAT prep classes next year, $2000 please mommy!

George Walker Bush, or I like to call him: Bushie! .. He just nominated a new justice to replace Sandra Day O'Connor on the supreme court. As much as I'm happy he choose another woman to fulfill the position, we're losing such a great supreme justice in O'Connor. Always the swing vote, without her abortion would still be illegal. Now Bushie gets to fill up the court with all conservative assholes. If they overturn Roe v. Wade and/or do anything else stupid because the bible tells them so .. I swear, I'm moving out of the states. Or so I say, haha.

I'm proud of myself, in one month of classes I've only skipped one class! Last semester I was proud of myself if I managed to just go to one of my classes a day. I have a feeling I will start skipping like crazy though.

Happy 22nd Birthday to my ga-jei! Getting old, haha .. don't kill me! I miss you a lot.. I miss your random visits to my dorm to just borrow my bed and take a nap, I miss you bossing me around, and bleh I just miss your lazy ass. Thank you for just always being my older sister .. Getting blamed by mommy for everything I do wrong, always there with advice, and always there to talk to me whenever I feel like shit.. muimui loves you <3

This whole post was just a bunch of randomness. I'm tired~

posted by tiffany at 10/03/2005 11:39:00 PM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger