profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

straight-edge

October 31, 2005

I am not an alcoholic. LOL, to prove this I'm not going to drink in November. But I'm going to Shanghai and I have so many assignments due in November, as Bryan pointed out to me I do my best work when I'm shit-faced tired or drunk. I studied for all my finals last semester drunk, took them hung over, and got excellent grades on them. I shall resist alcohol to prove to someone a point though!

But...



Yeah, I don't make sense!!!

..

I have a dilemma. I have a month off in December, do I go home for two weeks or take that money and travel Asia?

I found a ticket from Hong Kong to Boston for HK$4,500, about US$584, leave the 5th and come back the 19th.

or

I can go to Phnom Penh (Cambodia), Bangkok (Thailand), and Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia).

Go back home to my comfortable home in -30C+ winter weather to see my family and friends or go to relatively 3rd world countries (besides Malaysia) were the weather is nice and comfortable, plus see the world some more. The decision is so hard, but I need to start learning to be independent and not die without seeing the people I love for a few months.

Bleh, so I made up my mind. I stay in Asia!

- Plans I made with Jenn to go to Singapore/Malaysia in December are off, she's going on a backpacking trip to Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia and then to Germany instead. As much as I want to see more places, that's too much roughing it for me. What is there in Laos? Maybe next semester.

- Plans to go to Cambodia with Michael are shaky because he's a guy and guys are the last people to trust to keep their words. Plus too much temptation to go with only him, he's so hott.

- Most people I've spoken with are going back home the first week of December -_- .. stay and travel with me bitches! No one is staying for two semesters, so sad.

posted by tiffany at 10/31/2005 08:07:00 PM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger