profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

...

November 08, 2005

You know it rains and I think of you
The sadness of each step I take
Carves your memory in a little deeper
You know the sun shines and I think of you
Every beam of light that touches my face
Becomes progressively harder to endure

In beauty and sadness
In sorrow and pain
Through heartache and thunder
Through this endless rain
I think of you

You know day rises and I think of you
The colours paint your smile
On this morning sky canvas that I'm sure we share
You know night falls and I think of you
I think of your cheek next to mine
And I wish with all my might that I am there...

posted by tiffany at 11/08/2005 06:31:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger