profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

budgeting.. adderall anyone?

November 03, 2005

Just got off the phone with my mommy dearest and she told me to start budgeting! Eh?! How? I'm the last person in the world to make a budget, although she does have a point. I don't think when it comes to spending money, I just buy or use my money on whatever at anytime without thinking. Problems problems .. I need a rich husband! LOL

Haven't slept in two days and I'm super hyper right now! So tired though and I look like shit. I haven't even finished my mid-term paper either! I'm such a fuck-up, I just have bad problems when it comes to concentrating. I really want to know if they have adderall in Hong Kong?! Adderall, my drug of choice! It kicks ass when you really need to cram and can't afford to sleep for a few days. But it's a prescription drug given to people for ADD and Asian people don't believe in ADD. Asian adderall = bamboo stick to the ass!

Hyper hyper but can't stop yawning. I was over at Alex's suite just sitting on the couch and I passed out for three hours earlier today. I need to pack! Shanghai tomorrow ... 1pm flight, meeting up with the girls (Yi, Janet, and Diane) at 10am at the University station so we can go to Shatin and take a bus to the airport.

Like how my mind just stops from one thing to another without any transition?

Fudan University (in Shanghai)
vs.
Beijing Language Culture University
.. Where to go? They both have the same price tag, 4 weeks for US$1,795 (not including housing). I still have a lot of time to figure it out though.

..

Happy 19th Birthday to an asshole by the name of Mr. David E. Truong!


Like how I choose the worst picture of you? See the LOVE!

Davey Davey Davey Davey~~~~~ .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I'd leave you a voice mail of me singing happy birthday, like you did for me too, but I can't sing! ^__^

I hope you have a great birthday even though you're swamped with work, good luck on your mid-terms and I miss you hun. ... I can't believe I dated someone younger then me, shits! I still love you tons, I'm really happy we're still friends. I bought you some presents in Singapore I just need to get around to mailing them.

posted by tiffany at 11/03/2005 11:26:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger