profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

Christmas Wish List

November 21, 2005

I told my mom that I didn't want anything for Christmas, but I lied. I just didn't think about what I would actually want yet .. but here it goes, you know you guys love me! I really should do Christmas shopping now too if I want the packages to arrive in time for Christmas or I could just buy everyone things online, so much easier.

List:

Philip Stein Teslar, 'White Gator Double Diamond Watch' - $2,235.00


Philip Stein Teslar, 'Black Lizard Classic Watch' - $615.00


Dior, 'Shiny Black/Grey Airspeed 2 Sunglasses' - $216.00


Dior, 'RODIO/BROWN Dior Play Dior Sunglasses' - $204.00


Dior, 'Lychee Rose & Sorbet Meringue Diorkiss Lipgloss' - $19.00


Honda, 'Juice Metropolitan II Scooter' - $1,749.00 .. or I wouldn't mind a Vespa


7 for all Mankind, Jeans - $185.00, $216.00, $295.00, $230.00 .. Most comfortable jeans ever



"Buffy the Vampire Slayer", COMPLETE Box Set (Seasons 1-7) - $169.99


"Friends", 'The One with All Ten Seasons (Limited Edition)' - $191.98


Puma, sneakers - $90.00, $75.00



UGG, 'Sand/Chestnut Short Boots' - $120.00 .. I left my pair back home, thinking I wouldn't need them but I was wrong.


Tiffany & Co., 'Twist ring' - $150.00 ... 'Cuff' - $525.00


You guys my name is Tiffany for a reason ^^ .. I tell my mommy that all the time. It matches my Tiffany's necklace!

Okay done. I know I won't get the Diamond watch but hey it's worth a try!

posted by tiffany at 11/21/2005 11:53:00 PM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger