Currently reading: The Coming Collapse of China by Gordon Chang
Quote of the moment: "Content is a word unknown to life; it is also a word unknown to man." - John Fowles
Bought a new cellphone today, a Panasonic VS7. Sssh.. Ga-jei don't tell mommy, I'll tell her myelf =P

I just need to go buy a Bluetooth USB adaptor. Should have paid a little more to have bluetooth on my laptop. Then again it might and I'm just stupid like that. This phone will last me another 6 or 8 months of amusement before I grow tired of it, perfect timing before I go back to the states.
Bought three CDs too, Nic Tse and Janice's new album and Janice's older album. I was tempted to buy AT17's new album but I'll download the album to see if I like it first.
Okay, I have shopping problems but yeah .. Maybe I am a shopolic that or I really don't have any will power and obviously don't know the worth of money. I will not buy anything in DECEMBER! .. But there's a few CDs coming out that I want. I tell myself every month, "YOU WILL NOT BUY ANYTHING YOU DON'T NEED" and what do I always end up doing? Buying shit I don't need.
So .. December, Taiwan .. yes or no? We'll see, I'm not sure if I want to go.





