Currently listening to: Jolin Tsai - Sky [Tian Kong]
Currently reading: Flowers in the Mirror by Li Ju-Chen
Quote of the moment: "Things do not change; we change." - Henry David Thoreau
___________
"Sky"
Listen to my own heart beats. The irregular beatings.
I’m thinking silently. I don’t want to be disturbed by anyone.
We hug real tight. However we still let it go easily.
That kind of feeling, is very weird, how should I put it?
The time has been divided into half, stopped your kindness to me.
Breaks down our clinginess. The sky after you left.
I’m like a kite searching for a dream. The sky after rain.
Does it have a face of sunshine? I silently stared at the sky.
I try to look for the sensation of lost, but I can only smile
And hoping for the rainbow after rain.
*le sigh* .. I really want to make a clear cut from him. I don't want to talk to him anymore but everytime he calls me I can't help but just cherish the friendship we still have left. But, it just hurts too much. Doesn't it bother him too?
______________
Articles to read:
- Asian Youths Suffer Harassment in Schools
- Succeed or die trying
- The New White Flight





