profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

HMV

November 15, 2005

Last night was the first time in over a week were I got more then 2 hours of sleep. It felt great, even though the construction outside woke me up at 7.

But basically today's objective was to get Denise Ho's "Butterfly Lovers" [Deluxe Edition] CD, there's only 1,000 of them printed.

So, I got to Shatin's City Link plaza and New Town Plaza around 10ish. Deposited some money at the bank and went up to Popular to see if they had Ah C's CD but they didn't and when I asked them if they knew when it'd be out, they said "I don't know." Yeah right.

So I went to Mongkok, the store where I normally get all my CDs, DVDs, and posters is gone! There were only construction people in there ripping apart the store, I hope they're just remodeling. Then I went to another CD/DVD store in Mongkok. I asked this one lady who was about to go into a box to get the CD for me but the other lady working was like "it's not out yet!", so the other lady stopped opening the box. So then when I asked when it was going to be out I got the same response, "I don't know." Uh-huh, sure bitch!

So I just went screw this and went to HMV in Tsim Tsa Tsui. I always go to this HMV whenever I have no classes and all my friends do either way. It's so much more comfortable and organized too. But I went a little crazy in buying stuff.


What's in the bag? =P


Stephanie Cheng's 'Beat Beat' album (don't hate, her music is catchy!), Mika Nakashima's "Glamorous Sky" single, Denise Ho's 'HOCC2 [2nd edition]' CD, and Denise Ho's 'Butterfly Lovers [deluxe edition]' CD


"Embrace Your Shadown" DVD (I really like Fiona Sit as an actress, but that's it), Jam Lam's '30'mething' CD, Leo Ku's 'Star Track' CD, and Leo Ku's 'Final Fantasy' CD


"Feel 100%" the tv series, season 1 + 2 DVD boxset and Twins + AT17 concert DVD


Got this 'Touch' magainze just becaue Takeshi Kaneshiro is f*cking hott on the cover. Maybe I'll look through it later.

Yeah, I bought a lot of things!


Package I'm sending to my sister hopefully before the end of the week. Two piggy stuff animals and two Leo Ku CDs ... she better love me! Maybe I'll try to get one of the CDs signed before I send it and she'll actually hate me instead of love me. Because I saw her Leo Ku in person.

I know all my friends back home are scratching their heads on how much of an 180 I've done. I guess I just never really shared with anyone the fact that secretly I'M ASIAN, I know it's hard to believe! But yes, I listen to Asian music and watch Asian movies. LOL. I guess I just never had the chance to embrace my Asianess till now, I still love my white people though!

posted by tiffany at 11/15/2005 08:32:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger