profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

i want a new cellphone

November 23, 2005

So I was planning on buying a new cellphone and already got my mom's approval to only buy one while I'm in Hong Kong. I've only had my Samsung for about six months and I'm sick of it already, but the thing is I never wanted it in the first place. When I was looking a for a new phone my dad, who was buying it for me, said I could only spend at max $300 and well the Sony Ericsson phone I wanted cost a lot more then that and I was dead broke and didn't want to beg my dad for more money. So I ordered the Samsung E630C for $280.

But now my cellphone is breaking, LOL .. my little millimeter crack excuse but hey, either way I want a new cell phone. Was thinking about getting the Sony Ericsson..

W900


or

P990


The W900 is about to come out and I have no clue when the P990 is coming out. The W900 is going to cost around US$900 and I would think the P990 the same or more. Craziness! I originally told my mom that was I going to buy the SE P910 and she said it was okay, it was going for about $500.

... But shit, US$900?! How could I explain that to my mommy?! I could buy it but yeah explaining why my cellphone cost so much would be really hard. Lets see.. a new mp3 player would cost $300, a new digicam would cost $500, and new cell phone is $300, all together that $1,100 .. so in reality I'd be saving $200. LOL, think my mom would buy that? Eh, I don't think so. My parents defintely wouldn't see the worth of a $900 cell phone and I don't think I do either.

$900 could..
- Buy me 45 tubes of Dior lipgloss
- Buy me 4 pairs of 7 for all man kind jeans
- Buy me 4 pairs of designer sunglasses
- Pay my dorm fee
- Buy me a plane ticket home
- Pay 50% of my car insurance

Yeah, I'll find a cheaper phone. Just because I have the money doesn't mean I should waste it on a phone I'd get bored of in 6 months either way.

Proud of myself for thinking this way, haha.

posted by tiffany at 11/23/2005 11:15:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger