I LOVE THIS DRINK~ .. Vitasoy malt flavored .. wei ta nay, my sorry ass attempt to ping-yum it. So good, jumbo boxes too ... HK$4.50 in the vending machines down the hall. Drink it maybe too much, never drink two straight ... It will make you feel really bad.
"Saving Face", received this in the mail a few days ago. Ordered it off Amazon, paid a ridicilous amount on shipping from the states but I don't mind. It's a hilarous movie. How many Chinese-American lesbian comedies will you find? LOL. Joan Chen, Michelle Krusiec, and Lynn Chen are beautiful.
I was talking to Coree and she asked me who's my celeb ideal husband, Hong Kong people ask the weirdest questions. I'll have to say Kim Dong-Wan though..

God, he would make the perfect husband. HAHA~ ... I find it funny how I crush over Asian entertainment guys... Kimg Dong-Wan, Edison Chen, and Daniel Wu, but in reality I don't find Asian guys attractive at all. Same goes for white guys, I find them incredibily attractive in real-life but I don't find any of the white actors or singers attractive. I'm just weird like that ^__^
I'll go on a rant one day about all the different/"weird" questions I have been asked by locals so far in Hong Kong. It's just so cute when they ask me with this serious face or blushing like crazy if it's about guy, whether sexual or not. Cuteness.
Going to the movies with some friends, lets see how long it takes us to get angry over people talking on their cellphones during the movie in the theater! ... record so far is 20 minutes into the movie.





