profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

my brain is numb

November 12, 2005

I haven't slept in three days... My brain feels like jello, my speech is slow, my body doesn't want to move, and I think I've become delusional. I swear my blow dryer, on my desk, is moving or something. I think it's time to get some sleep! Yes yes I do~

Just finished half of my midterm paper, should I pull another all nighter and finsih the paper now or get some sleep and then finish it? But you see my brain is extremely moody, yes my brain is moody. It only wants to do work when it feels like it and it's really hard to get it in the right mood to work and right now it's actually in the mood to work. But at the same time I feel my entire body shutting down.

I'm a bit delusional and crazy right now. This girl called from Denise Ho's fanclub and was talking to me in all Cantonese. I was seriously like "WHAT? HUH 0o? Please speak slower!" Then again she threw me off when she asked for me in my full Chinese name (余雪怡), seriously that was the first time anyone has ever done that, on the phone at least.

Okay, I'm going back to my paper. Writing about why Japan hates Korea. I hate politics and history so much, yet both my majors is that shit. I'm not sleeping till I finish this shit, well then I have to study for my Mandarin exam. At this rate I don't think I'll be getting any sleep till Thursday night, I have a presentation on Thursday morning and I haven't even done any prep work for it yet. That's one week of not sleeping, WTF! fuck fuck fuck fuck~ =X

SLEEP IS A WASTE OF TIME

posted by tiffany at 11/12/2005 12:37:00 PM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger