profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

November 26, 2005

New song: Acceptance - "Hold On"


Now I know that it's the same.
Different people,
different days.
It won't change.
Do you find security?
Knowing you have broken me.
Like a pastime.

Is popularity your quest?
Is this game the perfect test?
Do we all? Do we alter?
What we are.
Who we honor.
Playing with people's hearts?


Nice rock song, weird though since the past few days I've been listening to hip hop/rap non-stop. Kanye West and Nas are just simply amazing.




Don't really know what's on my mind lately, maybe that's because there's nothing. Just total numbness, a good thing though .. If I let my emotions take control of me right now, I'd just fall apart. So for now I will just smile and yes smiling does confuse people.




I wish I didn't procasinate so much.. But it's like my God-given gift, the only gift God has given me. But here's what I'm up to for the rest of the semester:

Nov 30th:
- Mandarin Final
- "Flowers in the Mirror" presentation, on page 58 out of 291 pages

Dec 2nd:
- "Political Economy in Asia" term paper due, 2000 words minimum
- "Political Economy in Asia" group paper due, 16 pages
- "Flowers in the Mirror" 5-page paper due

Dec 9th:
- "Political Economy in Asia" FINAL

Dec 17th:
- "History of Japan Since Meiji" 20-page research paper due

After that my semester is finally over! Besides going to turn things in or do the above I really don't plan on leaving this campus/mountain or just not going anywhere outside of Shatin. I don't plan on leaving my room and if I do it's for the bathroom or I might have to look myself in the 24/7 study room in the United library. The library is a good idea, I don't procasinate in the libraries for some reason.




I have December 18th to January 2nd off, what do with myself? All plans to Cambodia are gone, thanks Avian flu. I don't think I'll be going to Korea, I'll wait till Chinese News Year. I really don't want to spend my vacation in Hong Kong listening to my grandmother nag me to death! I want peace, which is hard to find. My #1 reason for coming to HK was to spend more time with my grandmother because she's getting old, but .. I avoid spending too much time with her. How sad is that? I'm such an awful grandaughter.

What to do with myself?




Went to two Denise Ho functions. Both were press conferences, so no singing but it was cool. I had time to throw away because I wasn't going to do any of my work either way and I wasn't meeting up with my friends till 6pm. I haven't been to any functions in a month, Ah C was really pretty. The first function had a lot of celebrities .. saw Leo Ku, Twins, Joey Yung, Gigi Leung, Miriam Yeung, Ella Koon, Janice, Don Li, Fiona Sit, Krusty, and etc etc of singers I don't care about. I have to say that they're all really good looking in person, besides Joey Yung. She just looked weird to me =X .. Ella Koon walked right by me and I was like "damn!" .. she's hott in person and I saw Don Li again, he's so hott but sadly he can't sing.

I saw Leo Ku, my sister is going to murder me. But yeah it was funny that Leo Ku, Denise Ho, and Twins stood right next to each other on stage. My old sister like Leo , I like Denise, and my little bro like Twins. HAHA!

Finally realized that my digital camera is a piece of shit. It was a total waste of $500. It only has 2x digital zoom, bleh. I need a new camera but I'll deal with my T7.

Celebs I still want to see in person: Nic Tse, Edison Chen, Leon Lai, and Kelly Chen. I might die happy then but I still want Denise's autograph in person, pssh. I started liking Leon since I was about 4/5, I still love him. So handsome.

Find pictures from the functions at FLICKR.




I say a lot of racist shit. But I only crack racist jokes around my friends who know I'm just doing it out of comedy and laughs sake, although it's still wrong but it's never taken seriously. I make racist remarks about Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Viets .. All the yellow people, blacks, hispanic, white, green, blue, and orange people. BUT, when I talk about how much I hate mainland China people .. I'M SERIOUS. Yes there are mainland people who are generally good people but most of them are just un-educated ill-mannered bitches! Not un-educated in intellect, rather in manners. They're so self-absorbed in only caring about themselves. I know I'm making huge generalizations right now but it wouldn't be if 90% of people in China weren't all the same! Because CUHK is on the KCR east rail that goes to Lo Wu/Shenzhen, Mainlanders are always on the KCR train. OMG!

What 50 year old man shoves a side a 80 year old women for a seat?
What 30 year old woman refuses to give up a seat for a 80 year old man?
What person takes off their shoes and rests them on the seat across from them? Mind you this is in the first class compartment!

I'm serious, I hate people from mainland China and it IRKS the FUCK out of me when people ask me "How's China?" Because it's HONG KONG, NOT CHINA .. get it straight! I really feel like calling myself Hong Kongese now, if Taiwanese people can .. Why can't I?




Every morning at around 8AM I'm woken up by the same person. The the Adam Schall hostel cleaning lady. Every morning, same fucking lady. She's talks so loud and hello it's 8AM is it necessary to scream? EVERY MORNING! I have this huge urge to just open my door and scream "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I really wanted to this morning, I went to bed at 4, the mysterious 3rd roomate came back at 5 and woke me up, at 7 the roomie decides to blow dry her hair in the room, an then at 8 I'm woken up by the fucking cleaning lady talking/screaming as loud as can be talking to someone! I sat up on my bed, ran my hand through my air, slided my cell phone to check the time, threw my cellphone onto the bed, screamed "OH MY GOD!", and thumped back into bed and just threw the blanket ontop fo my head.

I may or may have not scared my roomate.




I don't remember how many times I've had the urge to say "shut the fuck up" in Hong Kong. In class, in the library, or even to the cleaning lady. Just constant talking, constant talking really loudly. Bleh.




5AM, nites.

posted by tiffany at 11/26/2005 04:02:00 PM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger