Went to bed at 6AM last night, woke up at 8AM to go to Mandarin class, and then came back and passed out for a two hour nap at 3PM. My brain is still working on waking up.
I'm in a lot of trouble.. Why am I so stupid?
[01:24] missxmoody: i have to read 250 pages for a presentation on wednesday, turn in a paper on it friday, a four page paper on friday, and a 5 page paper on friday that i have no topic for yet
[01:24] missxmoody: sigh sigh
[01:24] be staRyee: holy crap
[01:24] be staRyee: =[
[01:25] be staRyee: you screwed yourself over pretty royally
[01:25] missxmoody: yes i know, sigh
[01:27] be staRyee: you're majoring in history?
[01:27] be staRyee: and poli sci
[01:27] be staRyee: crazy sister
~~ The thing I always somehow manage to pull everything out on time, that's the problem. It gives me more excuses to procasinate and not do my work till it's due but it's all jammed up because everything's due at once. I need to fail and fall on my face hard to learn my lesson but I don't want to because it will hurt, like my metaphor? Because technically in September I did fall and fell flat on my face really hard too. God I still remember the pain, I have a scar on my chin too that my mommy said I can get plastic surgery for. HAHA!
My Mandarin final got pushed back from this Wednesday the 30th to next Wendesday. KICK ASS! I don't think I could have handled having a final to take as well on Wednesday. Chinese teacher had the flu last week so we had no classes at all. German people sound so funny speaking in Chinese.. I really feel like laughing every class but I can't. I'm sure I sound horrible too but I don't have a German accent! I have a Cantonese/English mandarin accent.
Here's some pictures of UMASS taken through the last two months by a frind, so pretty .. HK has no foliage or snow.







Okay that was ample time of procasinating. I am the epitome of procasination and that wasn't a sudden ephiphany or anything.





