profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

scheduling headache

November 16, 2005

Trying to make and submit my schedule for 2nd semester right now. It's giving me a bad headache though. So far I have:

Government & Public Administration 2375 - Asian International Relations (Time: M2-M3) (@ UCC C5) - 3 credits
Government & Public Administration 2395 - Asian Comparative Politcs (Time: M9-M10) (@ UCC C3) - 3 credits
International Asian Studies 1141B - Elementary Putonghua II (Time M6-M8 & W6-W8) (@ UCC 109 & 114) - 6 credits

Only 12 credits there, the minimum I can take. I need one more class. Can't find one I want to take or if I do the time conflicts with another class. What to do? I found another GPA class, 'Instituion and Reform in China', but do I realy want to take 3 political science classes in one semester?

I have two more general education classes I need to take, literature and art. Can't find any..

Notice how all my classes so far are on Monday and Wendesday, they're also in the same building on the United campus, right next to my dorm.

I have to think about what to do.

posted by tiffany at 11/16/2005 04:32:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger