Currently Reading: Package information to Taipei all in Chinese! 0o
Currently Watching: "Always Ready" episode #06 & "A Love to Kill" episode #09
Quote of the Moment: "Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system." - Unknown

Can you even tell that I have colored contacts in? Suppose to be purple (amethyst) .. Can tell more in person then in the pic.
God, for the contacts I had to get my eyes examined and my eye sight has gotten so much worse. Last year both my eyes were only 475 and now they're .. 550 (LEFT) and 500 (RIGHT), EW! What happened to my left eye? DAMN. The optometrist said my left eye has a little 'san gon' too, which I think means like "glare" or whatevers in translation. *shrugs* Explains why it's hard for me to drive at night because the light from the oncoming cars give me a major problem. So yeah, GLARE! My poor left eye, what happened?
On the brighter side .. only 2 1/2 years (or however long it takes me to graduate from University) till I get lasik eye surgery to correct my eyes. But lasik doesn't correct 'san gon'. Oh well. I'm so Asian, damn eyes.
____
Today is World AIDS Day .. Right now 40 million people live amongst us with HIV or AIDS, many of those millions are only children. A majority of these sufferers have no hope of survival because they can't afford the medication needed to prevent HIV becoming AIDS because foreign nations refuse to help and refuse to make pharmaceutical companies lower their prices or change patent laws. If the world would only care and give a little of our attention to this problem, it wouldn't even be a problem because it shouldn't be. With a little more education and availibity of life saving drugs this could all just disappear.

HOPE, FAITH, LOVE, LIFE
LEARN IT, SUPPORT IT, AKNOWLEDGE IT.
___
Articles to read:
- 'Accountability' theme of World AIDS Day
- Whites fleeing the wrong way
- What flight?
___
I have three papers due tomorrow .. 16 + 5 + 4 = 25 pages! They're all due at 1PM .. I'll sleep on Saturday.





