[edit] Who's the stupid DUMBASS who accidently deleted all of her bookmarked favorite places?! ME! I lost all my saved articles for my RESEARCH papers too! What am I going to do? It took me two monthes to collect all of them and I only have a few of them printed out? OMG .. FUCK FUCK FUCK..
Everything is better now. My friend is out of he hospital and I talked to him on the phone this morning, right after I rolled out of bed. He ended up asking me if I was okay, haha. Happy ^^ .. then called Bryan and the asshole was just as giddy and happpy as ever. So freaking fickle .. so yes, cancel all plans on going home for XMAS.
Besides they just got 12 inches of snow on Friday! Class got canceled too, bitches!
Still in lala land otherwise and I feel better since I have this worry gone.. happiness!
Two terms papers I need to write this week. I really need to read and research for them too. Procasination is a bitch little kiddies.
My English is going byebye .. God.





