I'm Listening to: Denise Ho - If Without Accident
I'm Reading: "A Pursuit of Truth in the Doko Island Issue - Letters to a Young Japanese Man" - by Kim Young-Koo
I'm Watching: nothing
My Quote of the Moment: "Until you make peace with who you are, you'll never be content with what you have." - Doris Mortman
As it turns out I had left my glasses in the bathroom, yeah smart me. Last night was a very productive night. Started the three papers I had due at 1AM and finished by 7AM with an one hour break talking on the phone at 4AM. I really hate this 13 hour time difference with my family and friends.
What do get people for Christmas?
- Dad??
- Mom??
- Sister .. already got it ^__^, she'll be totally suprised, well she better love it!
- Brother .. mommy says to buy him Jackie Chan's "The Myth" DVD but what else? i wanted to get him a PSP but he doesn't want one, little focker! he wants the xbox 360, but one it's $400, two it's sold out, and three they don't sell that in HK
- Bryan .. clothes maybe, want to get him a new cell phone but i know he won't accept it
- Davey .. Bi's silver keychain necklace from "Full House"
- Patricia and Krystal .. jewelry
- Jessica 'the polak' and Jessica 'the porkchop'??
- Other friends .. ?? postcards, maybe? haha j/k *shrugs*
- Mr. Bylicki, Mrs. Picard, and Professor Platt .. the three of them wrote me my recommendation letters for my application to CUHK, no clue what to get them. I'm going to send Mrs. Picard the tea set thingy (it looks better then sounds) I got in Shanghai and some cute stuffed animals for her three kids. But what about the men? SHRUGS
Tell me what you want for Christmas! Need to send the stuff out now.
__
Two more papers + Two finals to go!





