Reading: nothing, i really do hate reading
Watching: America's Next Top Model, cycle #5 .. episode #12 .. Jayla's finally gone!
Quote of the moment: "Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd." - Voltaire

Can we say a thick magazine? I had to hit up one news stand and two 7-elevens for them. Those things were heavy too. Well they didn't get heavy until I had carried three of them around in my messenger bag for two hours (stupidity at its best), I feel like my left shoulder is loped sided now. I need a chiropractor, haha .. j/k, all is good.
______
Went out to Lan Kwai Fong tonight with some friends, just got back .. So many people are leaving this week, so sad. Be proud of me, because I'm proud of myself. All I had was one shot and a beer that tasted like complete shit, probably why I didn't drink a lot. That beer made me kind of sick.
______
Tiffany:
Very good analysis for both presentation and paper.
Priscilla Chung
Got this e-mail from my professor on my paper I e-mailed Friday morning. MUAHAHAZ .. I started that paper at 5AM and e-mailed it to her at 7AM. I didn't even proof read. ^__^ .. I'm just good! LOL
______
Going back to my AIM convo with Krystal where I'm basiclaly rubbing in my 80 degrees HK weather while it's snowing and like 10 degrees back home. So sweet hearing things about Tim and her .. they're going to get married soon. Can't believe I already have a friend who's engaged, they're so cute together. Waiting for some babies to spoil, gucci baby shoes!
Then again it's fun hearing all the latest Ludlow gossip .. who broke up, who's dating, who's pregnant, and who just had a baby. Yet another Ludlow girl, who just graduated in 2005, just had a baby a month ago by this kid who use to be in my grade, who've I've known since 2nd grade, and who also has been in jail twice! Damn rich kids and their parents for letting them do whatever they want.. drugs, getting pregnant, crashing their brand news cars every other month, arrested, and etc etc. It bothers me that I'm from this town and went to school with these people. This nice, upper-middle class, rich White town that every moved to so they could send their kids to a better school is FUCKED UP but no one in the town cares, they just pretend everthing's fine. DISGUSTING. My mom won't believe that I've never tried drugs because drugs have become such a problem in Ludlow, I swear to God mom .. I have never touched drugs, not even pot! She won't believe me -_-
_____
It's the holidays and I'm really really really REALLY homesick.
me: mommy do you miss me?
mommy: no you're a big girl now (dai gor nur le)
-_-





