Quote of the Moment: "I feel like I wanna smack somebody .. Turn around and bitch slap somebody" -- lyrics from "Anxiety" by the Black Eyed Peas
Finally walked the nice walk downhill to my mail box in the IASP office. Got some things from my mom and friends. Including a kick ass leather bracelet/necklace from my favorite bitch =P .. haha


Love it, thanks chica .. yes you know my fascinations pretty well, there were other stuff in the package too but they'll remain undisclosed. I can't believe you mailed those to me, I can get them HK .. lychee flavored too! I <3 gag gifts. LOL.. thanks, cheered me up. It's the simple gifts that count the most.
BUT otherwise .. SO STRESSED. Why? School's out and what could I be stressed about, eh? Just reasons.
Green tea w/ red beans bread .. MAD GOOD!! I love green tea anything in general.

I kind of don't want to go to Taiwan anymore. My friend, whom I'm going with, is Taiwanese American but I speak more Mandarin then her. Which is REALLY sad. Lets not get into how much Chinese we can read. She can't even write her own Chinese name -_- ... We're going to be so lost, oh well.
Have to go Western Union some money to one of my credit card companies tomorrow before my mom gets really pissed and actually flies to HK to kill me personally.
____
Read these articles, they make me go "WTF?!!"
- Agents' visit chills UMass Dartmouth senior
- Bush: Secret wiretaps won't stop
- Yankees add Damon to potent lineup
So the last one isn't important but hey, Johnny Damon is a damn trader!! Go anywhere but to the Yankees! Bleh, Red Sox will still kick the Yankee's asses!
____
Funniest thing in the world happened today. I found out my grandmother thought Bryan was black! OMG LMAO!!! ..
me: i'm probably going to end up marrying someone not asian, just not attracted to asian men
popo: that's not good, you should stick with your own race .. you'll understand each other
me: grandma, i grew up with all white people .. i never had any asian friends, i'm more white then asian
popo: bryan he's black
me: bryan's white .. he's portuguese, it's in europe
popo: really? i thought he was black from the picture you showed me he looked so dark!
LOL, love my grandmother so cute .. sorry bryan, hun, my grandmother thought you were black! love you =P
____
Happy Holidays everyone .. I wish I could spend it with all my family and friends back home but it's okay, I'll deal. Come August seeing you guys again will just be extra special. But for now all I have to say is:
Jingle Bells
Batman smells
Robin layed an egg
Batmobile lost its wheel
And the Joker got away - hey!





