Reading: Taiwan - Lonely Planet
Quote of the Moment: "The pain I feel now is the happiness I had before." - C.S. Lewis
Patriot Act renewal fails in Senate
-- This is one of the best things I've heard in a while. It sort of renews my faith in the US government. Patriot Act is just racial profiling. Although homeland security is needed, just not to the racist extent of the Patriot Act.

If only I could read this..
Booked my ticket to Taipei Taiwan. Going on December 26th at 10:30AM and will arrive back in Hong Kong on December 29th at 8:15PM. In all the ticket cost me HK$1,702, including taxes and the 2% credit card charge. That's only US$220, not bad at all .. ticket cost $1,200, there were tickets at only $700 but they were either full or no guarantee until three days prior to take-off.

"Super Rookie (신입사원 / Shin-ip Sa-won)", really good comedy drama.
I have my sister addicted to Korean dramas. It amuses me. I was totally infatuate with Korean music, movies, dramas, culture, etc etc when I was twelve. Seven years later, I still listen to some music and watch some dramas/movies but I've lost a lot of interest. As my mom puts it, "It's the same stuff over and over again, don't you get bored?"
___
I love phone calls with my mom, she always somehow calls when I'm feeling the most down. Just talking to her cheers me up and motivates me. I love you mommy <3 .. even though she calls me 'baet mui (little brat)' too much.
mommy: i spoil you too much
me: nothing wrong with spoiling me, you only spoil me because .. ni ai wo!
mommy: my own fault for spoiling you too much ever since you were little
me: haha, daddy always says you spoil us too much .. nothing wrong with always giving me the best, it's because ni ai wo!
mommy: baet mui ah
me: hey, ni ai wo!





