profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

December 24, 2005

Song on Repeat: K - Only Human
Quote of the Moment: "Desire, ask, believe, receive." - Stella Terrill Mann

Merry Christmas everyone! It really does not feel like Christmas at all. Christmas to me is spending the whole day home with my family and keeping warm inside the house away from the snow. Presents are a part of it too but I never really realized just how important the whole 'spending time' with your family and being thankful is a part of Christmas too. I woke up on Christmas Eve, yesterday, and was like .. "it's xmas eve? where's my snow?"

Yesterday, Christmas Eve, went out to Tsim Sha Tsui with my grandmother and two aunts to have dinner. One word: CRAZINESS! There was so many people. I got pushed and shoved on the MTR like crazy, believe me when I say that English profanity was flying out of my mouth. Even my Aunt, who should be use to this, was getting mad. I was leaning against the glass and all of a sudden this bitch comes in and some how pushed and shoved me out of my spot and then during the duration of the subway ride managed to push and shove me even more. TST was crammed with people trying to get to the harbor, to see the fireworks. Missed it because I was still eating but I saw the masses of people. The police wouldn't let people into the harbor and wouldn't let the people who were at the harbor out. I think I'm really becoming castrphobic.

Today, I woke up at 3PM after go to bed at 6AM. I switched my msg tone to "Rolls Royce" by Denise Ho and I totally forgot so when people started messaing me 'Merry Christmas' this morning it scared me. But yeah, at like 5 went to Shatin to eat McDonalds with Janet. My XMAS meal was a filet-o-fish! HAHA .. but then we met up with a bunch of other people .. 10 people all together, Hong, Tuan, Will, etc etc etc .. and we went out to Causeway Bay to have dinner. We ate the California Pizza Kitchen, love this resturant. Their Peking Duck pizza wasn't as good as it is in the states but their nacho dip was SO GOOD! Had fun, good food. None of us felt like it was Christmas .. but it's cool. Half the group went to Mongkok and the other half to the Peak. Huang and I skipped and went back to campus because I'm so tired, plus I need to do laundry and pack for Taipei tomorrow.

Anyway, I have pics but I'm too lazy .. Maybe I'll upload to flickr later .. we'll see.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! .. I MISS EVERYONE! Be back Friday, the 29th.

posted by tiffany at 12/24/2005 11:06:00 PM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger