profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

December 12, 2005

Song on Repeat: Marion Raven - Break You << I've been listening to this song nonstop for the past 3 hours
Reading: The Coming Collapse of China - Gordan Chang
Quote of the Moment: "Procasination is a bitch."



Going on two day trip up to China on Wednesday with Yi. Just going to Shenzen on Wednesday where we're going spend the night sleeping at a massage parlor, haha, and then go to Guangzhou on Thursday. So I had to wake up at 7AM this morning to wait in line to pass in my visa application. Took the bus >> kcr >> mtr >> taxi in order to get to the Chinese embassy. I got there at 9:15, 15 minutes after they open, and there was already a long line just to go through security. Ended up having to wait for over an hour just to pass in my application. Have to go back on Wendesday to pick up my visa and passport. Double entry visa, valid for three months, $590. Err.

Going to be interesting going into Wan Chai on Wednesday with the WTO meeting.

Finalzing plans to take a trip to Taipei, Taiwan. Had an offer to go to Singapore and Malaysia, but SG .. done it, seen it, going back in 2007, so no point. So all I have left is South Korea and Tokyo. I'm saving southeast Asia for next winter break, my mom said I could do some traveling during my month off, or when I study abroad in SG, fall 2007. Hopefully the whole H5N1 thing will be done and over with, I want to go to Cambodia still. Far too hot to go during summer, I would die.

My mom is trying to convince me to go study abroad in London instead of Singapore. I totally see her point, London looks so much better on a law school appliation and well it's London. But..
- One, I'm totally concentrated on Asian politics, relations, studies, and history .. the UK with its less then 8% minority population doesn't factor in
- Two, already have plans to do Europe SUMMER 2008 after graduation
- Third, it's really hard to go study abroad in London .. I don't have the grades =X

Know what I just realized? I really need to start studying for my LSATs .. I'm so scared to take it.

Two days, two papers due .. 25 pages!
- First paper, I'm going to write about reasons why China will collapse .. I will bash China. Problem .. My professor is a Marxist.
- Second paper, I'm going to write about the modern conflicts of SK & Japan .. I will bash Japan. Problem .. My prfessor is Japanese.

So smart of me. Yes yes, I digress.

.. I love my new cell phone


I have purple and butterfly problems.

posted by tiffany at 12/12/2005 01:34:00 PM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger