Song on Repeat: Yu Chiu & Edison Chen - Please Leave (Argue Mix)
Trying to Read: My 'Political Economy in Asia' notes
Watching: 'Tru Calling' Season 2
Quote it: "It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” - William Shakespeare
So yeah, I had made a bet with who could update their blog everday the longest and well I just lost. I forgot to post yesterday. Oh well, you win. Now I don't have to find things to post about everyday but I don't like losing.
I have been listening to Chinese music non-stop. I haven't bother paying attention to any of the new songs in the states ever since I came to HK in August. Everyone's like I love so and so's new song and I'm always going "huh? haven't listened." Everyone keeps on telling me they love The Pussycat Doll's new song, I really need to check it out or something. I also had no clue Eminem just released a new album. Umm yeah ..
My Chinese final today went okay. The written part was easy, no problems at all, well maybe I messed up on the part where I had to put the tones for the characters but that was just a small part. My oral was the iffy part. Well I only messed up on the first question.
teacher: ni de jia zai nar?
me: wo de jia shi mei~~.. oops, umm.. i meant, wo de jia zai mei guo.
Stupid ass mistake, only mistake she wrote down on the evaluation paper. Hottness but still stupid stupid mistake. 'Shi' and 'Zai', bleh bleh bleh bleh.
yo es estupido. si si si.
Peace.





