profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

December 06, 2005

Went to Primal Piercings @ The Hairdressers in Central today get my second holes for my lobes and my inner conch pierced on my right ear. Was really scared that my conch was going to hurt like crazy, because my tragus hurt a lot .. freaking bitch bent the needle. But in the end I think getting my second holes in my lobes hurt more then the conch. Weird eh? I didn't even feel it when he put the needle through for the conch. It was kind of pricy too, HK$1,200 (US$153) all together. Yeah expensive. I'm happy though, I probably won't be for the next few weeks though as my conch tries to heal.



Think it turned out good.

So cold, it's 10C (50F) but it feels like 30F. Plus the wind. Bone chilling. Had a polo shirt + sweater + north face wind jacket + burberry scarf + my luvly mittens on to keep warm. I didn't see anyone else with mittens though, I'm either the weird one in HK with mittens or they'e jealous of my warm fingers!

Mandarin final tomorrow morning I need to cram 8 lessons into my head and wake up on time. Side note, I just spent HK$24 @ HK$0.35 per copy printing out all the notes for my "political economy in asia" class that my professor posted. Thick ass stack of paper, feel like I killed a tree, I need to cram all of it into my head by friday. Wish I had actually gone to class, I always skipped this class.

posted by tiffany at 12/06/2005 07:52:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger