profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

January 05, 2006

.
.
.



Music Play List:
* Denise Ho - Coffee Inside a Soda Bottle
* Denise Ho - Sand
* Destiny's Child - Bad Habit
* K - Only Human
* Republic - Apologize
* Within Temptation - Memories

De-Virginize .. No you sickos, I'm talking about my hair because I have virgin hair. Doesn't that sound bad, but yeah. I'm in desperate need of a hair-cut, my bangs are too long, I like my hair length but wouldn't mind if it was cut half an inch shorter. My hair is still relatively straight from the magic straightening I had done in August. I was thinking about dying or highlighting my hair, not sure if I should though. I've never dyed or highlighted my hair before, hence I have virgin hair.



I like being able to say I have virgin hair ^__^ .. I have problems.

Quote it: "Life is just one big epiphany."

So yeah, I'm Japanese now. Last semester during orientation all the Japanese exchange students thought I was Japanese, while in Taiwan all the locals and Japanese tourists thought I was Japanese, and now with the second term exchange students coming in .. they all yet again think I'm Japanese. DO I LOOK JAPANESE? NO!


I'm covering my big ass bug bite on my chin.

Apparently, everyone thinks my sister in Hawaiian. HAHA

[12:14] missxmoody: hawaiian eh?
[12:14] missxmoody: well i'm japanese!
[12:14] be staRyee: great
[12:15] be staRyee: you can bomb my harbor
[12:15] missxmoody: LMAO
[12:15] missxmoody: wth
[12:15] missxmoody: lame joke ga-jei =P


1 Litre of Tears


I've been addicted to this Japanese drama, it's so sad. It's based on a true story of a girl who gets this brain disease that eats away at her physically, she's can't walk, can't control her body, and basically her body eats away at itself, but mentally it doesn't affect her. The girl in real life died at twenty-five and left behind a journal that was made into a book. The book has sold 18 million copies in Japan. But yeah .. this drama really does play with your emotions, makes you realize how not to take life for granted.

.. "唏, 我是芭比~.." << Don't ask me why I have Denise Ho's "I Am Barbie" stuck in my head.



I am so tempted to buy a white/ceramic PSP .. why? I have no clue. Ever since I was little I'd always had my parents buy me video game systems and I'd play with it for two days and then never touch it again. This includes .. Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Sega Dreamcast, 2 Gameboys, and a Playstation 2. So sad, I begged my mom for a Sega Dreamcast because I wanted to play this one game, that only the Dreamcast had, so one day she came home from work and suprised me if with the Dreamcast plus the game. I played the game for 20 minutes, couldn't figure it out and never touched the Dreamcast ever again!

I'm sorry Mommy .. I always beg for things and she always lets me or suprises me with them but then I lose interest right away. That's why it's hard to convince my mom that I'm serious about something. Because well, she shouldn't take me seriously with my track record.



So think she'll take it serious that I want to take up photography and would like a US$1,000 camera? Hmm... HAHA.

Speaking of always changing minds, I refuse to go teach English in China! Sorry my American born ass just wasn't born to live my life in China. A lot of thinking going on in my mind about my future but to save my own SANITY, I don't think about anything that involves my life during and after law school.

Tiffany Yee's Life Itinieary
  • August 2006, go back to the US .. get junior year over with
  • August 2007, semester abroad in Singapore
  • January 2008, return to the US... finish last semester and graduate from University
  • June 2008 to August 2008, travel Europe
  • September 2008, have a job teaching English .. hopefully in Hong Kong for 2 years
  • September 2010, go back to the US and have my ass in law school


  • If only life followed the path you wanted ... I seriously blame my mom for this thinking and planning about my life so much. Is it a bad thing though? I have my life planned up till I'm 23. I know what I want in life and bitch I'm going to get it!

    __________

    Now life would be pretty good if only my mom didn't think I did drugs..
    I drink .. yes.
    I smoke .. sometimes.
    I do drugs .. NO!



    The whole fact alone that she would even think for a second that I did drugs, makes me sick. But for her to accuse me of doing drugs repeatedly and for her to refuse to believe I've never even touched drugs in my life ... That just kills me. I don't know what to do. I do a lot things and I've done a lot of things that I know aren't right and she disapproves of but drugs has never and will never be any part of it.

    posted by tiffany at 1/05/2006 01:04:00 PM | Permalink |
    chatbox


    music

    weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger