profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

January 20, 2006

I'm addicted to this Taiwanese drama, "Devil Beside You". It's my first Taiwanese drama and I love it. So addicting, on episode #10 of 14. It's helping with my Mandarin too, I can understand a lot of what they're saying and it makes me happy. I wish I could speak Mandarin as much as I understand though.

Mike He and Rainie Yang are such a cute couple.



I've had the drama's subtheme "Ai Mei (Ambiguity)" by Raine Yang stuck in my head and on repeat the last few days.

____

My friend Yi, who was an exchange student in Hong Kong last semester, would always tell me that in pictures I come out extremely white and she couldn't understand why. I'd normally just laugh it off and not really care. But after looking back on pictures I took with Yi and the following, I must say .. DAMN I do come out extremely white in pictures.



Yes, I love my Tiffany's necklace so much that I like putting it in my mouth.

____

Went shopping today at Shatin's malls, spent money that I really shouldn't have spent. I'm like praying and checking my bank account everyday waiting for this semester's money to finally come.



I love this store Muji so much .. I love their stuff, all so simple. I like things that are simple (as in color, design, etc). Love Japanese stuff.



Bought this scar removing cream and it better work. It cost me HK$300 (US$40).. I went "can you say that again?", when the lady at the register told me the price. But I really need help getting rid of these mosquito scars. Everyone keeps telling me that the mosquitos bites "yau dok" or had poison, that's why they're so ugly and taking forever to disappear.

____



Finally wrote out postcards! I've only been here since August, that's only six months. I just got tired of my mom nagging me to write these out. I hope people will be able to read it. I have really bad handwriting and it's the best when I write really little. So kiddies watch out, your postcards are coming with some beautiful views of HK to wow you! Okay, that just made me laugh for the corniness of that.

____


There was no point to this post, I'm just bored and avoiding things I really should be doing.

posted by tiffany at 1/20/2006 09:30:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger