profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

January 18, 2006

Music Playing: Rainie Yang - Ai Mei (Ambiguity)
Reading: Singapore: Wealth, Power and the Culture of Control (Asia's Transformations) by Carl Trocki

I want the new iMac intel! A 20" is only $1,599 with my student discount. Can't buy it until I go back to the states though. Still don't know what notebook I want, I'm praying my current one dies.



_____

I have two professors who are in love with Singapore, really weird. One is Japanese and the other British, he's a total Marxist who loves everything about SG and defends it endlessly. He recommended the book I'm reading now too. I'm kind of sucking up to him so he'll write me a recommendation letter later when I apply for NUS, he use to be a professor there. But yeah, it's just weird ..

_____



I'm kind of sick and overdosed on medicine right now, I love Tylenol! Here's a bad idea .. sitting on top of a mountain with winds going 30+mph for two hours. Smart no? Beautiful view though and I had a really good conversation with a friend. But sick, made me miss a quiz this morning.

_____


My sister watched the "Rolls Royce" MV by Denise Ho, for Edison Chen .. but yeah, she doesn't like the song. I'm so offended. She always wants me to send her Chinese music mp3s and she won't let me send her Denise songs. Totally offended. I still love and miss her though!

posted by tiffany at 1/18/2006 11:26:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger