
Ella Koon's character was really small though, wish it were bigger.
_____
listening to: kary ng - 句句我愛你 (every word i love you)
Had dinner with my Hong Kong family last night .. my grandmother, aunt annie, aunt carolina, yi por (great aunt), yi gung (great uncle), and bui kue-fu (mom's younger cousin). Yeah, excuse the crappy romanization. Watched them play mahjong for forever, I was told to learn how to play it. Eh, I'll stick with poker.
Got my lucky money! My mom had my porpor give me a red envelope in place of my parents. So today and tomorrow I've been shopping it up .. bad idea to give me so much money at once. I love shopping!!!
_____
I told Bryan the other day that I kind of don't want to leave Hong Kong. He told me 'I couldn't say that'. I really don't want to leave, I love it here. Everything's so much more convinent and I don't know, I've sort of gotten use the huge masses of people shoving and pushing. Well, not really .. I don't think anyone ever does. I did tell my dad that I wasn't going to go back, before I came to HK..
dad: when do you plan on coming back?
me: i don't know, maybe i'll stay there forever
I did this more to irk my dad though. I'm going to miss so much about Hong Kong .. convinence, food, Asian people, and celeb spotting .. no more Denise Ho functions.
Speaking of huge masses of people .. Supposedly the 3rd of the new year is a day were famalies easily argue, so people don't visit each other this day. So that means, huge masses of people at malls and shopping districts in HK today. Scared me so much. It was like Mongkok, on a Friday evening, at 10PM .. BUSY!





