profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

January 12, 2006

*SIGH*

Grades came out today ... I'm not particurly happy. I guess it's what I get for skipping class all the time (sleeping and traveling are more important) and turning in papers that never made any point.

______

GPA2135 - POLITICAL ECONOMY IN ASIA - B/3.0
HIS3501B - TOPIC STUD IN TRADIT'L CHI HIS - A-/3.7
HIS5511A - SPECIAL TOPICS IN ASIAN HISTORY - B-/2.7
IAS1140 - ELEMENTARY PUTONGHUA I - A-/3.7

Term GPA = 3.36
______

My lowest grade (B-) was in my Grad level class, should be proud of that. I thought I was going to fail that class. But that 2.7 really hurts the GPA. I got an A- in Mandarin, I swear the teacher hated me and I'm not the only person who thinks this ... everyone in the class thought the samething.

I'm not sure if GPA actually transfers back to UMASS, someone told me I only get credit but then others say my GPA does transfer back. *SIGH*

I sigh way too much .. it feels so much better to get them out though.
______

Went out to Tuen Mun today with Steph. I had to go get a ticket to enter Denise Ho's autograph session on Saturday and we decided to spend the whole day there. It took around an hour and fifteen minutes just to get there .. crazy. We had to take the KCR east rail, switch onto the MTR green line, switch onto the MTR red line, and then finally transfer onto KCR west rail. Tuen Mun is the final stop too. TOOK FOREVER, but Tuen Mun is so clean and peaceful. Well, it is on the total outskirts of HK. We shopped, walked, a did a little biking around. It was good to get some "clean" hair.

I discovered there's another rail .. the Light Rail. Learn something new everyday!

Oh yeah, people who squat interest me.

So Steph and I were coming back to campus and we were switching onto the KCR east rail. While waiting for the train to come this lady, from China, all of a sudden just starts squating in heels and all. Mind you this was the line for the FIRST class cart. Either way, that's some SKILLS ... A friend, Janet, who was here last semester and I have always wanted to learn how to squat like people in China. Don't ask why, they just look so comfortable. I can't get my feet go flat when I squat.

But yeah, this lady is now one of my favorite squating memories. My top is still when Yi and I went to Shenzhen. We were on an empty MRT train and this man squated in the middle of the train. TALENT .. SKILLS MAN!

Always so tempted to take pictures .. did in Shanghai for Janet's amusement, otherwise I'm too afraid of being caught taking their picture.

posted by tiffany at 1/12/2006 09:31:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger