profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

January 26, 2006

So mad. Today CUHK's Shaw college is having this event called 'Shawlywood', with a few singers as guests. A friend and I got a friend to buy us tickets, because I wanted to see Denise Ho and she wanted to drool over Solar. Our friend left for Vietnam this morning and had left the tickets with her roomate to give to us. My friend and I get to the event and call her roomate and guess what? Her roomate GAVE the tickets to her own friends. Can anyone else say that's FUCKED UP! Denise Ho is on the campus right next to me but I can't see her perform. So upset, her roomate is so shady.

[edit] Err.. I can hear Ah C singing "Rolls Royce" right now from my room. This blows!
____

I bought this Lomo fish eye camera for my friend's bday present, she better like it! I forgot to buy wrapping paper at the store, so she's just getting it in a bag.



____


I'm stuck on what to buy, if you were me what would you buy first...

Sony A3000 20gb mp3 player .. purple or silver - HK$2,300


or

Sony White PSP - HK$2,200


or

Sony DSC-R1 - HK$7,200


I really want a real professional camera, but it will be hard to explain a $900 purchase to mom. If i buy something for $300 my mom really won't care but otherwise.. yeah. Give me some opinions!

____


Went to New Town Plaza in Shatin today and right when I walked out of the KCR and into the mall I saw Edmond So Chi-Wai, one of the members of Grasshopper, at the mall shopping with his wife and daugther. I was like "woah" .. first time seeing a celeb outside of functions. He was wearing this green track suit, hat, and sunglasses, I knew it was him the second I saw him. Plus I recognized his wife, she's so pretty.

posted by tiffany at 1/26/2006 08:10:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger