Money doesn't buy happinesss,
but it does buy things that make you happy
or so they think.
..
Is it wrong for me to be bitter toward my parents? I love them both so much, they work day in and day out, everyday, for their children. However, whenever I walk by little children playing with both their parents I find myself actually jealous of that little four year old brat. I never had the parents who played with me, instead I had countless number of baby sitters and parents who came home from work when I went to bed and were still sleeping when I went to school.
Through it all though, I'm so thankful for everything they've given me and will continue to give me. They just blindly believe that money is all their children need.
___
Talking to Bryan always cheers me up .. well besides when I'm upset because of him.
me: i'm getting so stupid hun, i'm scaring myself
bryan: lol
bryan: i'm sorry hun
bryan: you will come back here and be all smart again
bryan: andthen we will move to hk and be happy and stupid together
me: lol kies
me: ^__^
Yes, like Bryan's blog says .. I've turned into a complete dumbass!
If Bryan really does move with me to HK after we graduate it'd be so hott .. but I can just see his dad chasing me down and killing me. Eeekkk.. bad images. Hopefully his dad lets him get an apartment with me next year. His mom has approved and mom has already said it's okay for us to live together, well sort of. My mom said, "yes", but "lets not talk about it till may."





