- Alicia Keys - "Karma"
Avril Lavigne - "My Happy Ending"
Denise Ho - "沙"
Epik High feat. Ji-Eun from Loveholic - "Paris"
Howie Day - "Collide">
Joey Yung - "赤地雪"
Kay Tse - "姿色分子"
Kelly Clarkson - "Behind These Hazel Eyes"
Lauren Hoffman - "Ghost You Know"
Natasha Bedingfield - "I Bruise Easily"

Hong Kong's gloomy and foggy weather depicts my emotions and mood so well. Took the picture while walking along Tsim Sha Tsui's harbor. Just felt like being alone to clear my mind and all that good stuff. I've been on my 'I want to be alone, leave me alone' mood for the past week now, it's time to get over it. Life moves on..
Oh my God! Does anyone else remember these books? I use to read these all the time in elementary school but I've never seen them in book stores. I love 'Page One', it's not as big as 'Barnes & Noble' but I guess I just prefer UK publications more.
"49 Days" starring Stephen Fung and Gillian Chung, kind of a suspense movie .. it was suppose to be scarry .. but it was really good.
"Art of Seduction" starring Son Ye-Jin, I love Korean romance-comedies. It had it's funny parts and was entertaining.
"My Kung Fu Sweetheart" starring Leo Ku and Cecilia Cheung, this was just plain out of it. It wasn't too boring but most of the movie I felt so bad for some of the lines the actors had to say.
Movie ticket in Hong Kong goes from HK$35 (US$4.50) to HK$55 (US$7), so much better then the US$9.75 (HK$75) the theater nearest to my house charges back home. I nearly killed the couple sitting behind me though, during "49 Days". The boyfriend would not shut up with little comments. Biggest irritation however is, people talk on their cell phones in the middle of movies.
Fried little crabs Japanese snack and cream cheese flavored 'pocky' sticks.. the fried crabs looked so interesting but after eating two I felt like throwing up, so I threw them out. The cream cheese flavored sticks were good though.
.. I still feel like throwing up actually, just thinking about the flavor.

In love with this drama.. "천국의 나무 (Heaven's Tree/Tree of Heaven)". It's a joint Korean and Japanese production but since the two leads (Lee Wan & Park Shin-Hye) are Korean, I consider it a Korean drama. It's only ten episodes long, half way through, and I've been crying like crazy watching it. I haven't watched a melo-Korean drama in a while. It has been matching mood and giving me an excuse to cry. Found myelf laughing and crying at the same time, a few times, because I'd be crying from the drama but a friend online would say something to make me laugh, bad combo.
Things to Read and What Not..
- I want to work for Google!! (.. should have majored in Computer Science but math and numbers give me a headache)
- Reason why Europe will fall #1
- Reason why Europe will fall #2
- I'm praying it's a GIRL, damn Japan
Hopefully, I'll finish my presentation and mid-term papers for my business-gov't class by wednesday. I want to stop doing things last minute. We'll see what happens, I always fail whenever I want to work on my procasination.
March 14th, I have two papers due (ten pages) + one presentation.
March 15th, I have a presentation + one paper due (fifthteen pages).
YES, I feel so ASIAN!





