profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

February 04, 2006

Say, "Hi" to all these lovely boxes I packed and taped up, some of you might be getting one of these boxes soon, hopefully. I still need to do three more. I blame my own laziness for always putting off going to the post office and sending stuff out.



Now the problem is: How am I going to get all of these boxes to the post office in the quickest and cheapest way? I could do one box at a time, but that'd be a big waste of time and money. Or, I could get a taxi and bring them all at once but how am I going to carry all of them up the esculator and into the post office? HMMMMMM...

My roomates are going to wonder why I have seven boxes just sitting in the room.

posted by tiffany at 2/04/2006 03:24:00 PM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger