Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide
Sony Ericsson W950i

I want I want .. but there's no camera and no memory card slot. But, there is 4GB built in, touch screen, a smooth key pad, and shit it's hott! I want it instead of the Sony Ericsson P990i now.
____
So I've made a decision to not do anymore traveling this semester. I had a trip to Seoul all planned out too, oh well. Then there was Japan this summer but I rather go when in two or three years, have more money and have more time. Plus, I rather go with some other friends.
Sadly, I just find all these exchange student "friends" as just all fake. By the end of May I'll probably never speak to any of them ever again.
Anyway, my mom told me to go find out if I could take an Asiana flight, go to Seoul for a few days and then go home. We will see, I just went out to Shatin today and found out prices for an one-way ticket home. The cheapest I found was a HK$6,500 (US$838) ticket via Northwest with layovers in Tokyo and Detriot, just like my flight to HK back in August. But my planet ticket to Hong Kong only cost US$600. Oh whatever, I'll let my mom handle this stuff.
____
My Dream Trips..
- Western China (Tibet, etc) and Mongolia
- Southeast Asia (Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia)
- Japan and Korea
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe and Moscow
Hmm.. one day, one day. Hopefully do at least two of the above within the next two and half years. Actually three of them (SE Asia, Japan & Korea, and Western Europe)!!
____
It just amuses me so much when people think I'm a local (Hong Konger) and tell me I have really good English! Totally amuses me and gives props to my Cantonese. According to this teacher I met the other day while doing community service, my Cantonese "faet yum"/pronounciation sounds just like a local. So shall I think my dad for making me speak Cantonese whenever he was home, when I was little?
Normally I don't correct people either. I just think "I better have good English and hottness I have good Cantonese." I need more of a vocab though!





