I woke-up to this AIM message from my sister the other day..
[08:15] dazzlekpl: =P
[08:15] dazzlekpl: update man
[08:15] dazzlekpl: getting bored =P
So I guess it's time for an update.
It's not that there's nothing to update about, a lot of things have happened in the past week, but most of it is just DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA. Things very personal, things that have hurt me a lot, and I feel slightly scarred from what has happened. The original plan was to go back home in August but because of what's happened, I might be on the first flight I can get after my last final. We'll see what happens in the next month or two.
Plus, since I broke my toe I've been in a rather bad mood.
____
Got some Korean food with some friends in Mongkok. I've been craving Korean food like crazy and God Korean barbecue is so good. I was in the middle of eating and I thought of Bryan. I made Bryan promise to not eat any Korean food until I got home and he's kept his promise, while I'm here in HK gorging on it. Yeah I'm evil but I really want to take him Korean barbecuing one day.

A lot of meat (mainly "ngou tze kkut"//Kalbi aka young calf ribs), Korean side dishes: kimchee, bean sprouts, and bok choy, lie-nue hai (peeing shrimp) .. haha, it's Chinese but oh well
____
Did some community service for the Rural Village Project. Had to go all the way out to Tuen Muen, the opposite side of the New Territories. Takes about an hour, via: KCR, bus, and Light Rail, to get there so I had to wake up at 7AM that morning. If you know me, that early is really rough, and I had gone to bed at 4AM that night.
First up I went to Kiu Saw primary school in Tuen Muen. With the students and a few volunteers we went to government subsidized buildings and passed out bags of rice to the elderly. One of the elderly woman spoke only Hakka .. I was so lost and had to have a little twelve year old girl translate for me. She asked me if I had come to Hong Kong just to visit her, of course the answer "yes, of course por por".

All thirty-four students of Kiu Saw primary school, unfortunately the school will be closed down after this year and turned into a construction zone.
After passing out the rice, in Tuen Muen, we went to another school with the Kiu Saw students. We went to Wai Kwan primary school in Yuen Long. It was a lot bigger and had a lot more students then Kiu Saw. They were getting together to celebrate Chinese New Years, in all there were four primary schools there. It was a lot of fun. They did a dragon dance, some traditional twirling, and then the MOST FUN .. BALLOON POPPING. The exchange students took part and I of course got swarmed by a million kids once it started and my balloon was popped. Also, I can't really run or walk actually. Becky won though, represented us exchange students .. she was amazing all the little kids were chasing her like crazy.

The principal at Wai Kwan primary school turns out be in charge of over forty other schols in China. I was having a conversation with him and somehow we got into me wanting to go teach English in Hong Kong after I graduate from University and he said he'd give me a job when I graduate. BUT, it'd be at a school a very rural part of China. So, thanks but no thanks.
____
Randomness..

Entertainment... "A Chinese Tall Story" isn't that good but Nic Tse is so hott. As for "The Simple Life 3: Interns", I love Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie they're so funny. It's stupid and cheap entertainment, although "The Simple Life" cost HK$259 (US$34) when it probably costs US$15 at Target. Oh well.

People in Hong Kong are really into collectibles. At 7-11 right now they have these 'The Dog Kids' things. For every HK$20 you spend you get one. I have nine of these, they're cute. Not somehthing I'd intentionally pay for though, like people here.

I bouth two pairs of Converse chucks. I remember swearing once that I'd NEVER buy chucks but I bought two at once. I still love and favor Pumas though.
____
I want...
LV Speedy 30 US$560
Nuovegioie Dolmen braclet US$145

Tiffany Return to Tifany braclet US$175
Hmm.. I want but a big "I'M SO GETTING" on at least one of them.

I really want to get an industrial piercing. I'm thinking on my right ear, since my left already has two lobes, tragus, and conch. While my right ear only has two lobes. I'm not sure though, I heard the industrial really hurts and takes forever to heal. Plus, when my mom sees me again I'm so scared she's going to rip my ears off, well then again in reality she's just going to ignore me for a month. My mom doesn't yell or scream, she just ignores.
Getting an industrial piercing is one of the other things I swore that I'd never get done. I've been doing a lot of things I swore I'd never do, in Hong Kong.
____
Why is Denise Ho doing ADs for Motorola? Rumor is she got HK$1 million though for it. Before it came out she was doing the ADs for Motorola it was rumored she would be doing the ADs for Sony Ericsson. I would have been so happy if she did it for SE, Motorola is so shitty! Plus she did the theme song for Sony's A1000/A3000 mp3 players.
She's doing the advertisments for the Motorola A1200


It looks like a combination of the Motorola Razor and Pebble, I think both are ugly. The A1200 actually goods though, in the picture.
____
Lee HyoLee's 2nd album "Dark Angel" just came out. She's so pretty and her second album's image just makes her even more pretty. Been a fan of her and her group, FinKL, since 1999/2000. Its been forever.
____
Long enough post.
SHOULD I GET AN INDUSTRIAL .. YES/NO?





