profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

February 07, 2006



This is the loudest silence I've ever heard
This is the darkest sunlight I've ever seen
My eyes are adjusting but never reach clarity
My hands roam about for a piece of the dream
Emptiness can't be fixed with time-consuming nonsense
Purpose can't be feigned with a slew of useless words
I dodge that bitter taste in my gut only to find
The loudest silence I've ever heard
-- Kristine Sa




Music Playing: "Ghost You Know" by Lauren Hoffman

"I can silence the voice in my head and hear you instead
Whisper and sing for me again, rise from the dead
Well it's a little too late to say sorry, but don't be so hard on me
Ghost, you know I can't go back.."

Maybe just a little disillusioned right now, or maybe just overdosed on pain killers and steroids. My mind right now, heavily medicated or not, is just completely blank. I can’t feel and I don’t want to feel this pain. Life is just full of highs and I’ve just recently been pulled from one.

I feel like I've been back stabbed .. accusations, this and that. Things I've never said or done. It hurts a lot .. it hurts too much. I want to leave. I just want to disappear or just run away from all of this.

Being depressed isn’t cool, so I will just continue smiling. THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS.. THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS..

posted by tiffany at 2/07/2006 09:48:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger